Friday, September 14, 2007

you get what you pay for...

so all things considered, my super cheap apartment has been a major crap-hole. The crazy thing is because i have had so many issues i keep getting free stuff. case in point: my internet was recently turned off because apparently when someone else moved into the apartment building, comcast thought that i had moved out, and they shut off my internet, without notifying me. in dealing with them on this issue for over a week they kept asking (to my complete annoyance) "Are you sure you still live there?" Finally, it was turned on, and then when i went to pay my bill, i found out that they had paid it for me, also without my knowledge. so even though things about my apartment really suck sometimes, when these annoyances get me out of having to pay for things i really love it. sometimes you get what you pay for, and other times, things go so badly you just stop having to pay.

No comments: