Tuesday, September 4, 2007

art school nightmare

so last night i had one of my dreams. I have been having lots of dreams like this, which is why i mention it. so here goes: i was in an art class and i was working on this project and the teacher told me and this other girl that we needed to have two pieces ready to be critiqued for next class. only us. only 2 pieces. ok. i did the work, but then right before the next class started i could not find the pieces, so i figured i must have left them at school so i just went to class and i found all this work i had done for other projects, but i could not find the new work. to make matters worse EVERYONE had work ready to critique AND they all had 9-12 pieces!!! I started freaking out and crying and the teacher told me she said everyone needed 9-12 pieces by today. i continued freaking out. then someone asked me if i needed sleep. Then i woke up.


i am no longer in art school, but i keep wondering...when do the nightmares stop?

No comments: